Important information for viewings and valuations
The wellbeing of our staff and clients is our main priority and we are taking precautionary measures to minimise any risks.
We are following all government advice and ensuring we implement the latest hygiene practices within the business.
There have been a number of mandatory changes to the way in which viewings are undertaken following government restrictions that are being imposed to lower the risk of contracting or spreading the virus.
The following procedures have been put in place in an effort to control the risk of being infected and infecting others:-
- Applicants may be asked to undertake a virtual viewing prior to attending a physical viewing in person. This minimises the risk of contact and exposure and ensures we are only dealing with tenants that feel the property is right for them.
- Prior to being offered any physical viewing, applicants will be asked to complete a short confidential online questionnaire.
- Attendance at any property viewing will be restricted to our negotiator and one of the following:
One adult or two adults from the same household
*We respectfully ask that children do not attend viewings until further notice*
- Upon arrival to a pre-arranged physical viewing you will find all doors open, lights turned on and surfaces / handles pre-sanitised where possible.
- Staff will be equipped with PPE including disposable gloves and a face mask which will be worn for the duration of the viewing.
- You will be asked to provide and wear your own mask for the viewing and not to touch and surfaces or handles.
- We will provide sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer for viewers who will be invited to use them.
- During the viewing, the 2 meter distance rule must be adhered to at all times for the safety of our staff and as well and the public.
- Applicants should be aware that we reserve the right to cancel any viewing at very short notice if our staff have reason to believe there is a risk to themselves or the applicant.
- After the viewing, our negotiators will carry out a further sanitise of all handles and surfaces.